It’s that time of year again… you’re trying to get the perfect something everyone on your holiday shopping list. You want to give them something personal and meaningful, not just another gift card or sweater.
Well, blog books might just be the quickest way to cross some names off your list while giving them a unique and treasured gift they’ll remember long after the tinsel is tucked away and the wrapping paper’s been stashed away for another year.
Here are 10 reasons that blog books make great gifts:
- Unlike a book from the bestseller list, they’ll actually know people in the book.
- It’s a great way to make sure the less tech-savvy members of your family actually read your blog.
- You can personalize each book with specific covers, photos and content.
- They won’t have to sit through a vacation slideshow, they can just read about it themselves.
- You don’t have to remember every funny story you wanted to share with them, now it’s all in the book!
- No more worrying about them re-gifting your present.
- They’ll see all your great photos even if they don’t follow you on Instagram.
- Your far-away friends and relatives will feel like they’ve been by your side at all those milestones and moments.
- You won’t have to keep emailing your great recipes to dinner guests, they’re already in the book!
- If they like it, now you already know what to get them next year.
So what are you waiting for? Start making those blog books today and enjoy the holidays while spending a little less time in the mall.