What blog platforms does Blog2Print support?
I don’t have a Blogger, WordPress, Tumblr or Typepad blog. Can I still make a blog book?
What are the system requirements for creating a blog book with Blog2Print?
How do I get started on my blog book?
How much will my book cost?
What’s the difference between the Deluxe Hardcover and the Standard Hardcover?
Can I see a sample of a complete book?
How do I preview my book?
What is a flipbook preview? Is it indicative of my book’s print quality?
Can I use multiple, non-sequential date ranges?
Can Blog2Print print self-hosted WordPress blogs?
We can create blog books from WordPress, Blogger, Typepad and Tumblr blogs.
At this time Blog2Print only supports those four platforms. To submit a request for an alternative platform you’d like Blog2Print to support – please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you don’t have a blog, you can start blogging for free right now with Blogger or WordPress. If you’re not sure how to get started blogging, we have an easy to follow post to get you up and running on Blogger in no time!
You can use Blog2Print on any of these supported web browsers: Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer and Safari. We suggest using the latest version.
You can begin working on your book by following these steps:
- Go to Blog2Print.com and click the “Get Started” button, in the window that opens select your blog’s platform. Enter the URL (web site address) of your blog and click the “Print My Blog” button.
- In the “Include Posts” section, select either “All Posts” or choose a specific date range you’d like to include in the book.
- In the “Page Template” section, select which layout you wish to use: Snapshot (which keeps your photos and text in the same order as your blog) or Compact (which rearranges photos and text to make better use of space).
- Click “+ Show Advanced Post Controls” if you wish to:
- Filter Post by Label
- Add “Posted By” Attributions at the end of each post
- Include your blog’s comments (only available for public Blogspot blogs)
- Change the order of posts from chronological order to reverse chronological order
- Under “Covers,” choose which cover design you’d prefer from our options, enter a title for your book, enter any side spine text you wish to include and upload a front & back cover image. These photos can be changed later.
- In the “Dedication” area, you can write your own text or use the default dedication “To Bloggers Everywhere.” This can be changed later.
- Click the “Create Book” button. Please note that there may be a short wait while your book preview is being generated.
- A flipbook preview of your blog book will then be presented. After previewing it, select the “See All Options” button located on the left of the preview.
- If you’ve previously registered, enter your username and password and select the “Sign In” button. If not, you can quickly register by selecting the “Free Registration” button.
- On the page that follows “Make Your Own Blog Book – Personalizing is Easy,” select the green “Save For Later” button on the bottom right side.
Your book’s price depends on its cover type and the total number of pages.
Here’s the basic pricing structure:
- A soft cover book with full color pages is $19.95 for 20 pages (additional pages are $0.35 each)
- A standard laminate hard cover book with full color pages is $34.95 for 20 pages (additional pages are $0.35 each)
- A deluxe hard cover book including dust jacket with full color pages is $37.95 for 20 pages (additional pages are $0.35 each)
- A 6×6 soft cover photo book is $8.99 for 20 pages (additional pages are $0.35 each)
- A 6×6 hard cover photo book is $14.99 for 20 pages (additional pages are $0.35 each)
- A 8×8 soft cover photo book is $13.99 for 20 pages (additional pages are $0.35 each)
- A 8×8 hard cover photo book is $19.99 for 20 pages (additional pages are $0.35 each)
- A digital PDF download is $9.95
The Deluxe Hardcover is Blog2Print’s premium blog book option. It has a separate, glossy book jacket that features your chosen cover design and cover photo. The book itself is fabric bound with solid black cloth. The Deluxe Hardcover also features high quality glossy paper.
The Standard Hardcover features a glossy laminated cover that has your cover design and photo. Both the Deluxe and Standard Hardcover are printed in full color.
Click the “Preview Your Book” button located on the “Book Contents” page.
Flipbooks gives you the opportunity to review a digital draft of your book before creating the final file. It’s a low resolution draft copy for confirming your chosen items and Table of Contents and doesn’t reflect the print quality you’ll see in the final version.
No, you can only use one date range for each blog book. You can create a separate blog book for each date range or you can manually de-select the posts for the date ranges you do not wish to include in your book.
Yes! Blog2Print supports printing both hosted AND self-hosted WordPress blogs.
You can log on to Blog2Print.com, select the “WordPress” option and enter your blog URL to get started.
You’ll then enter your blog credentials to begin creating your book.