We support all of these blogging platforms: WORDPRESS / BLOGGER / TUMBLR / TYPEPAD
Print Your Blog As A Book—We Make It Easy
We’ve been printing blog books for bloggers since 2007. We provide the fastest and easiest way to make affordable and beautifully printed blog books. Visit our home page to learn more about blog books and get pricing and purchasing details.
Preview Your Blog Book In Minutes
Just click the Make My Blog Book button below, select your blogging platform and enter your blog address. For step-by-step instructions, see the following section.
Step by Step Instructions
Tip: To get a super quick preview of your book, after you click the “Make My Blog Book” button, you can leave the options outlined in the steps below set to their default and skip right to the “Preview My Book” button at the bottom of that page.
- When you click either the “Get Started” or “Make My Blog Book” buttons above, a window opens where you can select your blog’s platform. Enter the URL (web site address) of your blog and click the “Print My Blog” button.
- On the page that opens, in the “Include Posts” section at the top, select either “All Posts” or choose a specific date range you’d like to include in the book.
- In the “Page Template” section, select which layout you wish to use: Snapshot (which keeps your photos and text in the same order as your blog) or Compact (which rearranges photos and text to make better use of space).
- Click “Show Advanced Post Controls” to:
- Filter Post by Label
- Add “Posted By” Attributions at the end of each post
- Include your blog’s comments (only available for public Blogspot blogs)
- Change the order of posts from chronological order to reverse chronological order
- In the “Covers” section, choose which cover design you’d like, enter a title for your book, enter any side spine text you wish to include and upload a front and back cover image (otherwise your cover image will be selected automatically). These photos can be changed later.
- In the “Dedication” area, you can write your own text or use the default dedication “To Bloggers Everywhere.” This can be changed later.
- Click the “Preview My Book” button. Please note that there may be a short wait while your book preview is being generated.
- A flipbook preview of your blog book will then be presented. After previewing it, select the “See All Options” button located on the left of the preview.
- If you’ve previously registered, enter your username and password and select the “Sign In” button. If not, you can quickly register by selecting the “Free Registration” button.